Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello all,

( the dark and early start of the 2009 WSFA50K)

First off, I want to thank my volunteers, impromptu and other wise, who did a wonderful job and who should really be considered co-race directors based on my reliance on them...
Second, I hope to have the results from Sunday up in the next day or two...
Third, let me once again apologize for the parking debacle, I'll be sure to have that ironed out prior to the next Super Bowl ;-)
Finally, as I'm sure you all noticed, Rich was out and about on his bike snapping photos for us, which he has so kindly posted for your viewing and down loading pleasure...

View Rich's photos from the WSFA50K 2009 event here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=c0isivfd.1n3i944x&x=0&y=yao87i&localeid=en_US

No comments:

As stated this race is entirely, 100%, with out a doubt, FREE FREE FREE...

...having said that, I'm currently raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (HERE) so, if you feeling like throwing some money toward a worthy cause I will gladly accept it and transfer 100% of the donation directly to the LLS.