Friday, October 5, 2012

2013?

Once again the West Seattle Fat Ass will be taking place on SuperBowl Sunday (2/3/13) with one minor change... this year we will also (officially) offer a 25K option. Further details will be posted when I'm done procrastinating / running / playing with my daughter / drinking... 
To stay up to date check back here or "like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Seattle-Fat-Ass/249051655140810?fref=ts
Expect a fun, free, unsupported race (and by unsupported, I mean slightly better supported than last year, which if you've be keeping track seems to get better and better each year if I do say so myself*) - don't expect much else...

* - the support is getting better for the solely because my volunteers kick ass, if it were left to me alone, this race would be much less enjoyable for all involved :-)

No comments:

As stated this race is entirely, 100%, with out a doubt, FREE FREE FREE...

...having said that, I'm currently raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (HERE) so, if you feeling like throwing some money toward a worthy cause I will gladly accept it and transfer 100% of the donation directly to the LLS.